my game genie super nintendo v1 I think

Super Nintendo Game Genie V1 only works with early models I heard.  V2 works with mid or later models.  And the JR / Mini model only works with version 2.  Not sure if that is correct.  But I scored a JR off eBay for cheap and it does not work with my version 1.  So it must be true.  Anyhow when it comes from eBay I will update this but for now this is it.  Just click on the pics and they will blow up.  The first 2 pics are of my version 1.  The next 2 are from eBay the guy who sole it to me took these pics.  I will add more pics when it arrives.  Version 2 is hard to find and tell just by looking at eBay.  But on reddit one guy said the red and white code book came with version 2.  But that does not help because they can be mismatched on eBay.  But on gbatemp dot net I found another post saying a guy bought a Super Nintendo game genie of eBay that looked different and had 3 tabs instead of 1 where the games are inserted.  So I scoured eBay and found some listings with the 3 tabs.  But unsure if all V2 are like that.  So I send messages to a few listings.  One guy replied back with photos.  Definitely a version 2.  $17.50 and $5.35 shipping.  So $22.85 total.  Not bad.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

leaky toilet fixed

7800 compatible controllers part 1